Access your iPhone or iPod Touch directly in Windows Explorer
TouchDrive works on standard, off-the-shelf, iPod Touch and iPhone devices. No hacks, cracks, jailbraking or other third party applications are required. Just install TouchDrive, plug in your iPhone and go!
Now, finally, you can view, edit, copy, delete or add files and folders on your iPhone. All within the standard Windows Explorer environment!
Open Windows Explorer and your iPhone is shown in the “My Computer” window – just like any other drive. In fact, you can now access your iPod Touch or iPhone like you would any other iPod with “Disk Mode Enabled”.
Get TouchDrive and take it for a spin to see just how useful it can be!
Here are some key features of “TouchDrive”:
· Use your iPhone like any other disk drive.
· Gain direct access to all the files and folders on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
· Copy files to and from your iPhone or iPod Touch.
· Works directly in Explorer – just like any other drive.
· Works without needing to ‘jailbreak’ your iPhone.
· Apple iTunes 8 or higher
· Microsoft .NET Framework version 2.0 SP1
· 2 days trial
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!