The encrypting with the software of Abylonsoft is not an one-way.
abylon READER will verify, decrypt and unpack SME files. At this time the following file extensions are supported (Symmetrical Encrypted: CR2 / Asymmetrical Encrypted: CRP, PK7, P7M, VSP7, ASC, TBE / Signed: P7M, VSP7, TBS, SGN / Digital Envelope Files: SME).
The functions are offered simply by the right mouse button of the File Explorer. The software offers also an integrated certificate manager, a module for creating of selfsigned certificates, the automatically saving of public keys and support numerous smartcards and USB-Token.
Here are some key features of “abylon READER”:
· File Explorer PlugIn
· Decryption of symmetric encrypted CR2-files (Blowfish- und AES-Algorithm)
· Decryption of symmetric encrypted CRP-, PK7-, P7M-, VSP7-, ASC-, TBE-files (PKCS-Standard according RSA)
· Verification of signed P7M, VSP7, TBS, SGN-files (PKCS-Standard according RSA)
· Decryption and verification of SME-files
· Manager for certificate administration (Windows certificates database access)
· Creating of selfsigned X.509-certificates (PKCS-Standard according RSA)
· Supporting of smartcards (certificate based, EC-MoneyCard, Health Insurance Card) and USB-Token for decryption
· Processor: Pentium or compatible
· Working memory: 256 MB RAM
· Free disc storage: Approx 25 MByte
· Smartcard reader and smartcard or USB Token (optional)
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Intelligent Explorer-Menu
· Export an import of settings
· Dynamic language selection
· New design
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!