Designed for managing projects, billing and advanced time-tracking.
actiTIME Extended is a time-tracking software for small to mid size companies that helps you manage your projects and analyze the time spent.
It includes a report for billing purposes and integrates with QuickBooks. Other reports allow you to group your data by many parameters including users, customers, projects, tasks, billing types, dates etc. You can keep track of your time-off, holidays, sick leaves and generate Overtime/Undertime report basing on this information.
The Lock Time-Track from Modifications feature lets you ‘freeze’ your data up to a selected date to prevent users from changing it. actiTIME Extended supports UTF-8 character set so you can make entries in other languages besides English.
actiTIME has been already selected by more than 30 000 people from 5 000 companies all over the world.
Here are some key features of “actiTIME Extended”:
· actiTIME Server Features
Register time expenses for each task, generate progress, billing and overtime reports, export data for further use – all features of the free actiTIME Server are included into actiTIME Extended.
· Time-Track Comments report
Generate reports with users’ comments to their time-track and provide your customers with the detailed information on the completed work.
· Restricted Access to Other Users’ Time-Track
Prevent users from seeing data entered by other users: time and comments, total time spent on a task, who has reported the time.
· Configurable Start Day of the Week
Set any day to be the first working day of the week.
· Lock Time-Track from Modifications
“Lock” submitted time-track from further changes to avoid situations when users edit their data after it has been used for billing etc.
· Sick Leave & Time Off Tracking
Record your time off and sick leave information along with hours worked. This information can be entered for past and future dates.
· Usability Improvements
Generate reports on several selected customers and projects, filter tasks by name, specify workday duration with precision of one minute, and more…
· MS Access or MySQL.
· The trial version of actiTIME Extended allows you to create no more than 15 tasks and cannot be installed over an existing actiTIME installation.
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New reports that include users’ comments for Time-Track;
· Ability to restrict someone’s access to other users’ Time-Track;
· Configurable first day of the week;
· Locking Time-Track from further modifications;
· Sick Leave and Time Off tracking;
· Usability Improvements.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!