Spy software for monitoring how your computer has been used while you are away
Spy on your computer to know how your child uses home PC or track employee work time activity and computer abuse. Monitor Internet usage.
Activity Logger spying engine will run invisibly in background and will record to the log file URLs of visited Internet sites with viewed page title, chat, keystrokes in email, instant messengers and other programs.
Spy engine logs what programs users run and how long do they work in every program. Recorded log file can be periodically sent silently to your email address, when computer goes online.
This spy software can capture and save screenshots of computer desktop every several seconds. Snapshots do not take a lot of disk space, because they are saved in the compressed JPEG format. Captured screenshots can be viewed as a slide show with the provided viewer utility or any third party image viewer.
All configuration and reporting features are protected with a password. Only you have access to the gathered spy data. It is possible to install this parental control software in stealth mode without creating program group in Start menu or adding record to the Add/Remove Programs applet in Control Panel.
Advanced reporting features allow to view recorded spy data in different presentations to analyze users activities on your computer. Log file can be conveniently viewed as an HTML in web browser with embedded screenshots.
Log file can also be viewed in MS Excel format, which allows to view users activity, filter and group data, to see work summary table, create graphic diagrams and view Internet usage history.
Here are some key features of “SoftActivity Keylogger (formerly Activity Logger)”:
· log used applications and work duration in every program
· log all keystrokes, including passwords
· log Internet surfing history with exact URLs
· capture screenshots in specified period of time in compact JPEG format
· view screenshots as a slide show or one by one
· invisibly autosend log files by email, when computer goes online
· export spy logs to HTML file for convenient viewing in browser and for printing
· export log files to MS Excel for advanced reports and analysis
· export log files to delimited text file for further import into the database
· appearance of resulting exported files is configurable
· Spying Engine runs invisibly and is not shown in task list (on Win9x/Me) and can not be terminated in Task Manager in Win NT/2000/XP without administrator permissions
· Spy configuration utility is protected with password
· Logs everything.
· Screenshots recording with advanced IntelliSnap™ technology.
· Enhanced reporting features.
· Works secretly.
· Receive reports in email.
· Complete compatibility.
· Intel® Pentium 233 MHz or equivalent (Recommended: Pentium 500MHz or newer)
· 128MB of RAM (Recommended: 512MB or more)
· Hard Drive (HD) space: 100 MB or more for log file and screenshots. (Recommended: 1Gb for keeping more history)
· Recommended: Internet Connection and access to SMPT server to receive logs via email (most free SMTP servers can be used)
· 15 days trial
· Registration reminder
· Limited number screenshots
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· product name SoftActivity Keylogger. Formerly known as Activity Logger
· improved security – log file is strongly encrypted. Set strong SoftActivity Keylogger password to have log file securely encrypted.
· SoftActivity Reports: Top Websites report that shows a list of most visited websites
· SoftActivity Reports: Search reports on current tab and all tabs
· SoftActivity Reports: Filter reports by date range: today, yesterday, custom range, etc.
· SoftActivity Reports: Report tables are divided by days
· IntelliSnap™ mode for Screenshots. SoftActivity Keylogger takes screenshots based on user actions and not just every few seconds, like in previous versions;
· recording of web pages visit duration
· Logging Engine works as Windows service now for improved security and reliability
· program Help added. Click Help in configuration to view
· support for 64-bit Windows versions added
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!