Adragon Firewall is a tool that can log and deny all the access to your files/registry keys on PC
Adragon Firewall 7 is a tool that can log and deny all the access to your files/registry keys on PC.
Typically, you can:
· Disable running a program/all programs in a directory (disk).
· Disable copying any documents(directories, disks).
· Disable opening any documents(directories, disks).
· Disable modifying any documents(directories, disks).
· Disable deleting any documents(directories, disks).
· Disable finding any documents(directories, disks).
· Disable printing any documents(files in directories,disks).
Whenever a program is about to read/write a file/registry, Adragon Firewall is involved in. Adragon Firewall will search the rules(set by user or by AF7 itself), and then approve or deny the reading/writting operation, at last the operation is logged in a file. e.g. a virus program is going to infect your system files, just at that time, Adragon Firewall find the operation, then the operation is denied and logged.
Here are some key features of “Adragon Firewall”:
· Add/Edit/Remove a File based Rule.
· The source of the rule is restricted to be *(all excutable files).
· The destination of the rule can be user-defined, that’s, any file(s) you want.
· Add/Remove system rules(to deny/log system file/reggistry writting) freely.
· Set the security level.
· Check/Review the real time access log, and custom the item colors.
· Jump to the soure/destination file displayed in the log property page.(double click)
· All the functions available for normal users.
· Edit any system rule.
· Add Registry based rules.
· Specify a program rather than * as the source of a rule.
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· deny zip the restricted file
· deny send the restricted file via email
· can deny any access to registry keys
· improve the password processing
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!