An application that can be used to decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files.
The PDF Password Recovery can be used to decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, which have “owner” password set, preventing the file from editing(changing), printing, selecting text and graphics(and copying them into the Clipboard), or adding/changing annotations and form fields.
Pdf decrypt is being done instantly. Decrypted file can be opened in any PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader) without any restrictions — i.e. with edit/copy/print functions enabled. All versions of Adobe Acrobat are supported.
The standard security provided by PDF consists of two different methods and two different passwords.
A PDF document may be protected by password for opening (‘user’ password) and the document may also specify operations that should be restricted even when the document is decrypted: printing; copying text and graphics out of the document; modifying the document; and adding or modifying text notes and AcroForm fields (using ‘owner’ password).
The PDF Password Recovery will enable you to decrypt protected portable document files (.pdf).
Here are some key features of “Adult PDF Password Recovery remover”:
· Easy to use.
· Does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software.
· Set the document title, subject, author, keywords, creator to the decrypted PDF file(s).
· The rate of decryption is very fast.
· Supports PDF1.6 protocol (Acrobat 8.x).
· Removing restrictions on printing, editing, copying.
· Supports Adobe Standard 40-bit Encryption and Adobe Advanced 128-bit Encryption.
· Supports AES encryption.
· Supports metadata.
· Supports command line operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts).
· Batch operation on many files from command line and windows version.
· Nag screen
· The trial version can only process the first half of pages in your PDF file and popups a message box when open the result pdf file.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!