Military grade files encryption, AES, RSA, USB Flash support. 18 Wipe algs.
Typically you encrypt files because you don’t want others to see them, but sometimes you want to send someone an encrypted file.
Most if not all encryption programs allow you to do so–they vary, however, in terms of how difficult the process is.
Advanced Encryption Package 2007 Professional is a program that has the ability to work with .zip archives.
AEP PRO’s most noteworthy feature may be its flexibility: Not only can you encrypt files for your own protection but you can easily create “self-decrypting” versions of your files that others can run without needing AEP PRO or any other software.
Advanced Encryption Package includes a file shredder that wipes the contents of your original files. It also integrates nicely with Windows Explorer, allowing you to use Explorer’s context menus and avoid having another window clutter your screen. It also uses military grade encryption for protecting your private files.
Advanced Encryption Package 2007 Professional includes 17 undustrial encryption algorithms: DESX, BLOWFISH, RIJNDAEL(AES), CAST, 3-DES, RC2, DIAMOND2, TEA, SAFER, 3-WAY, GOST, SHARK, SQUARE, SKIPJACK, TWOFISH, MARS, SERPENT. AEP2002 PRO supports skins technology and has 10 nice additional skins!
Moreover program has full support for ZIP files! I.e. ability to add files into .ZIP file, browse and extract contents from .ZIP file. Compression rate is better than WinZip’s one! Plus Complete support for Command Line Interface.
Here are some key features of “Advanced Encryption Package 2009 Professional”:
· Using 17 symmetric encryption algorithms to encrypt your data: DESX, BLOWFISH, RIJNDAEL(AES), CAST, 3-DES, RC2, DIAMOND2, TEA, SAFER, 3-WAY, GOST, SHARK, SQUARE, SKIPJACK, TWOFISH, MARS, SERPENT.
· Making self-extracting encrypted executable files to send it via e-mail to people who do not have AEP2007
· Built in file shredder – i.e. wiping the contents of the original pre-encrypted file beyond recovery to make sure that not even a trace remains after shredding. matching and exceeding the specifications of the U.S. Department of Defence) to stop hardware recovery tools.
· Support for USB Flash Drives to store encryption keys. All your secret passwords are always with you in your pocket. All passwords on flash drive can be protected by single Master Password (you keep it in your mind).
· Ability to send encrypted files and selfextractors via email (MAPI)
· Ability to encrypt text to send it via your favourite e-mail program like Outlook Express, Eudora, ICQ and etc
· Integrating with Windows (TM) Explorer. I.e. ability to encrypt/decrypt/shred files directly from Explorer context menu
· Built-in data compressor to reduce a size of encrypted files.
· Complete ZIP archives support (creating .zip archives, extracting ZIP contents)
· Complete command line interface support
· Skins support! And 12+ nice-looking skins for program.
· User-Friendly easy-to-understand Graphical interface designed to hide the complexities of encryption technology from the end user.
· Pentium 166 based IBM PC compatible computer (or higher)
· 32 Mb of free memory
· About 1900 Kb free disk space
· A mouse
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
· No ability to use passwords longer that 3 characters
· No ability to encrypt/shred files larger that 200 Kb
· No right to use software in commercial environment
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added “Password Quality” indicator to the password window called from shell context menu.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!