Advanced RAR Password Recovery – recovers lost or forgotten passwords for RAR/WinRAR archives
Advanced RAR Password Recovery allows users to recover the lost password for a RAR archive.
At the moment, there is no known method to extract the password from the compressed file; so the only available methods are “brute force” and dictionary-based attacks.
Here are some key features of “Advanced RAR Password Recovery”:
· ARPR has a convenient and easy to use user interface;
· ARPR works with one protected file at a time (multiple uses of ARPR is possible);
· all compression methods are supported;
· self-extracting archives are supported;
· you can select the custom character set for “brute-force” attack (non-English characters are supported);
· you can interrupt the program at any time. Resuming is supported;
· ARPR can work in the background, using the CPU only when it is in an idle state;
· In the trial version, passwords longer than 3 characters cannot be recovered and some dictionary attack options are disabled.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!