AES Home is the suite of encryption tools for professional security.
Able Encryption Software provides the most comprehensive and easy-to-use secure data storage and access control facilities available.
AES Home creates self-decrypting AES files for Windows. Self-decrypting AES-files are executable programs (EXEs) that contain a AES-file and the software necessary for decryption the contents.
Users can create self-decrypting executable files that anyone can decrypt with the proper password. No other software is needed. Moreover AES Home allows users which do not have the AES programs, to create the encrypted e-mail reply.
These self-decrypting AES-files are ideal to electronically distribute the information safely because they contain multiple compressed and encrypted files and folders. This feature is especially convenient for sending encrypted files to people who do not have PGP installed.
AES Home uses AES (256 bit keysize), 3DES (168 bit keysize) and Blowfish (448 bit keysize).
Upgrades are free.
Here are some key features of “AES Home”:
· You can easily encrypt files and folders into your personal data archive.
· You can create container files (combines several files and/or folders).
· You can compress files and folders.
· You can shred files and folders.
· You can keep in touch with the far friends using the Public Key.
· You can transmission of the confidential information using the Active Pubic Key.
· You can protect the privacy of your e-mail messages.
· You can digitally sign messages and files.
· You can create self-extracting files (SFX files).
· You can create self-decrypting archives (SDAs).
· 30 days trial
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!