AES Pro is the suite of encryption tools for professional security.
AES Pro allows you to create active public keys. Active key is an executable program that contains a public key and the software necessary to encrypt messages and decrypt the answer-back messages.
Able Encryption Software combines the latest encryption technology with exceptional ease-of-use for both the end-user and the corporate enterprise.
Able Encryption Software provides the most comprehensive and easy-to-use secure data storage and access to control the facilities available. The AES’ programs are easy to install, easy to use and are totally transparent for application programs.
The additional special protection completely excludes an opportunity of selection of the password to the encrypted information at use of the generator of the passwords and keys.
Comprehensive privacy tools include the compressor, file/folder encryption, e-mail encryption, file/folder shredder. The programs are compact, efficient and user friendly. Required cryptographic procedures are enforced in the new graphical user interface. AES made the security simple.
Users can create active public keys that anyone can use to encrypt messages. No other software is required. These active public keys are ideal to create communication with the users who do not have the PGP installed.
AES Pro uses AES (256 bit keysize), 3DES (168 bit keysize), Blowfish (448 bit keysize) and El Gamal (4,096 bit keysize).
Here are some key features of “AES Pro”:
· You can easily encrypt files and folders into your personal data archive.
· You can create container files (combines several files and/or folders).
· You can compress files and folders.
· You can shred files and folders.
· You can keep in touch with the far friends using the Public Key.
· You can transmission of the confidential information using the Active Pubic Key.
· You can protect the privacy of your e-mail messages.
· You can digitally sign messages and files.
· You can create self-extracting files (SFX files).
· You can create self-decrypting archives (SDAs).
· 30 days trial
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!