Will record any conversation from any PC within the same LAN.
AIM Monitor is a handy network tool to capture and log AIM (AOL Instant Messenger) chat from computers within the same LAN.
It supports not only messaging through AIM server but also direct connection messaging. All intercepted messages are well organized by AIM user with buddies and shown instantly on the main window.
It provides rich-features report system to export captured AIM conversations as HTML files for later analyzing and reference.
It is very easy to make it to work. Just run the AIM Monitor on any computer on your network, and click the start button to capture.
It will record any conversation from any PC within the same LAN. No additional program installation is needed on the monitoring target computers. Everything will be recorded without being detected.
It is especially useful for administrators or parents, who need to monitor what their employees or kids are talking about with others on AIM.
You may need to enable your switch’s monitoring feature, which is supported by most current switch, in order to capture conversations from other computers in the same network.
Here are some key features of “AIM Monitor”:
· Shows AIM users and their buddies on upper left pane
· Shows AIM direct connections on lower left pane
· Selects an item on a left pane, and shows messages on the right pane
· Allows data export as HTML file
· Updates the conversation on the right pane automatically
· Resolves host name and address for local LAN users
· WinPcap (included in the installer)
· AIM account
· 15 days trial period
· Only the first 7 messages will be fully saved for each capturing
· Nag screen
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!