A powerful tool for protecting your confidential information
Alligator Data Guard is an encryption software using AES algorithm with 256-bit key and Haval 256-bit Hash Message Authentication Code (HMAC) to simultaneously verify the data integrity and the authenticity.
With Alligator Data Guard you’ll be able to protect you sensitive information from prying eyes using strong encryption.
Here are some key features of “Alligator Data Guard”:
· It is based on the strongest symetric AES algorithm with 256-bit key. Alligator Data Guard using Haval 256-bit Hash Message Authentication Code (HMAC) to simultaneously verify the data integrity and the authenticity for better security. You can encrypt all your data (file, folder, disk). It is also possible to combine folders and disks into one crypto-file. The encryption process is faster than other encryption software, becouse it has been written in asembler language and is optimized for better performance.
· You can choose from one of four encryption methods. You can encrypt your data using password only, keyfile only, both options or password, keyfile and your hardware ID.
· Alligator Data Guard supports uniqe Hardware ID, so now you can keep your data safe, accesible only on your computer. If someone steals your encrypted data, they won’t be able to decrypt it even with the correct password or keyfile ! The program generates a uniqe key, different on every machine, using your bios, disk and network adapter information. That key is 80-digits long and is very secure.
· After the program encrypts your data, it can erase the source files from the disk so that it will be impossible to recover them even with the help of special software. You can choose from one of five avaliable options to wipe your data, overwrite encrypted data with zeroes through one, three, five, seven or nine passes. You can erase files immediately after encryption or manually later, using the wipe data function on the main user interface.
Integration with Explorer:
· You can add the Alligator Data Guard icon to the context menu of Windows Explorer and it will have the Encrypt/Decrypt item apparent after that. You can disable integration by clearing the corresponding checkbox on the Options button of the main window.
· You can generate your keyfile using mouse movement or entering your digital message or by clicking on the random keyfile button. You can use your uniqe hardware ID to increase your keyfile security.
Run at startup:
· You can configure Alligator Data Guard to run at system startup, and you can also choose the option to load it directly to the system tray.
Two methods of file encrytping:
· You can choose two methods of file encryption, you can overwrite an original file or you can encrypt an original file to a new file, wiping the original one.
System tray icon:
· The system tray mode is simple to use. Just click the right mouse button on program icon and select what you want to do.
Integrate with other applications:
· You can integrate Alligator Data Guard with your favourite application to protect the data. If you run your application, Alligator Data Guard will run and ask for a password to decrypt your application’s data. If you close your application, Alligator Data Guard will ask for your data to be encrypted once again, measures to keep your application’s data safe.
· You can protect Alligator Data Guard against unauthorised access, just set a password and tick the checkbox you want to ask it for. You can protect application before you use encryption, decryption data, modifying options, run or close application. The application is using the strongest AES algorithm and code encryption to guard the access for those options.
· The application process is secured. No one can close it, if you have set a password request upon exiting program, you can’t close the application without entering the correct password!
· HDD serial number, DMI Bios and Priary MAC address not available
· Unique hardware ID is not completed and it begins from “DEMO-VERSION”
· You can use maximum 10 charts in digital message to generate your keyfile
· Keyfile starts from “DEMO”
· Cannot generate your unique keyfile
· Save is disabled
· Wipe folder option not available
· Filling with zeroes through seven and nine passes are not available
· Cannot be run at system startup
· Use Your Hardware ID” is only available in file encryption dialog
· Last two encryptions and wipe methods are available only at file encryption dialog
· You can integrate only one aplication
· Will prompt you for password when the encryption data, decryption data and options dialog are unavailable
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!