Encrypt your private data on hard disc, CD or DVD!
Ashampoo Magical Security encodes files with sensitive contents so that instead of text and numbers they simply contain an incomprehensible mix of
letters. The algorithm is so strong that it isn`t possible for anyone to crack the code in a justifiable time period. With Ashampoo Magical Security 2, converting an encoded file back to its readable format naturally poses no problems.
Ashampoo Magical Security integrates fully into the File Manager, which means it can be activated using the Explorer. Lone files or several files can be gathered in the program window, where they can be encoded and then saved on the hard disk or burned onto a CD or DVD.
Once saved onto disk, the encoded files are safe and can be optimally transported. It is also possible to store the files in a self-extracting EXE archive which can then be forwarded to friends or work colleagues. The recipients simply have to activate the files. After entering the correct password, the archives then extract and decode themselves automatically.
Ashampoo Magical Security is also able to delete files to ensure their complete, non-residue removal from the hard disk – as what’s the use of the
most sophisticated encoding system if, by using the appropriate program, the
deleted originals can simply be recovered?
Ashampoo Magic Security will make it very easy to burn all your encrypted data to any CD or DVD.
Here are some key features of “Ashampoo Magical Security”:
· Decoding and encoding of selected files with only one click of the mouse
· Complete deletion of files
· Seamless integration in the Windows Explorer
· The use of the latest encoding technologies
· Burning onto CD and DVD
· Encoding and burning in only a single step
· Encoding and Email dispatch in only a single step
· Encoding files to EXE archives and burning them directly onto CD or DVD
· Encoding of files to self extracting archives for Email dispatch
· Integrated file manager for comfortable work within the application
· Compression of the encoded files
· Any computer that runs one of the above operating systems at a reasonable speed.
· RAM and disk space: 12MB for the program files, additional space for temporary files while encrypting, which means approximately the space of the files to encrypt.
· 10 days unregistered trial. You can extend the trial period to 30 days by getting a trial key.
· Nag screen
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New language
· Minor bugfixes
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!