Reveal the passwords hidden behind asterisk (‘****’) characters in standard password text-boxes
Asterisk Logger can reveal the passwords stored behind the asterisks in standard password text-boxes.
Asterisk Logger is a successor of AsterWin utility. It reveals the asterisk passwords in the same way as AsterWin utility, but it has some advantages over the previous utility:
· You don’t have to press a button in order to reveal the asterisk passwords. Whenever a new window containing a password box is opened, Asterisk Logger automatically reveals the password inside the password-box, and add a record to passwords list in the main window of Asterisk Logger.
· Asterisk Logger displays additional information about the revealed password: The date/time that the password was revealed, the name of the application that contains the revealed password box, and the executable file of the application.
· Asterisk Logger allows you the save the passwords to HTML file and to 3 types of text files.
Asterisk Logger works fine with most password text-boxes, but there are some applications that don’t store the password behind the asterisks, in order
to increase their security. In such cases, Asterisk Logger will not be
able to reveal the password.
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· ‘Copy Selected Items’ now copies the items as tab-delimited line.
· New option: Copy the password to the clipboard.
· Added support for Windows XP style.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!