Now it’s easy to monitor and control your Internet activity
AtomicLog2 makes it easy to monitor and control your Internet activity.
Whether you’re using Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, AOL, or any Internet-enabled program, AtomicLog monitors all of your computer’s web site visits, e-mail that is sent and received, file transfers, chatroom sessions, videoconferencing, and all web activity.
The program’s easy-to-use graphical interface lets you merge historical and real-time usage to easily view how your computer is being used online.
AtomicLog also stops spyware, filters out unacceptable web sites, and blocks annoying advertisements.
You can sort AtomicLog’s charts by hits, unique host, or amount of data sent and received. It’s easy to filter the information by desktop application, Internet service, host, domain, country, or amount of traffic.
You can quickly change the time frame for any of AtomicLog’s easy-to-read charts. By drilling down into the charts, you can analyze the data in more detail, giving you insights into the Internet packets sent and received from your desktop.
In addition, AtomicLog examines the huge log files produced by your web server, and lets you see the top referring web sites, the most popular visiting domains and countries, the documents and files that your visitors are downloading, and your traffic levels by hour, day, or month.
This information is great for understanding the success of your advertising, affiliate programs, and search engine placement.
AtomicLog’s unique database structure lets you see both real-time and historical activity, all in easy-to-read charts and graphs.
AtomicLog is simple to install, and requires no configuring. Immediately following installation, the program monitors and controls all connections from your desktop to the Internet.
Here are some key features of “AtomicLog”:
· Real-time charting.
· Historical charting.
· Chart data by hits, hosts, or kilobytes.
· View charts by hour, day, or month.
· Conveniently resides in the windows taskbar
· Automatic DNS resolution.
· One click Whois database lookup.
· Monitors the Internet activity on your computer. Data available includes the application name, the Internet service used, bytes sent and received, the remote domain name and country.
· A condensed log for monitoring Internet packets sent and received.
· One click host filtering.
· Monitor web server logs. Data available includes Traffic, Referrers, Domains, Countries, Files, Browsers, Systems, Errors, and Dates.
· A condensed log for tracking individual visitors. Shows the host, referrer, files viewed, and the history for this each visitor.
· Restarts reading the server log file where it left off.
· Monitors up to 4 web site servers at once.
· Supports the common log and extended log formats.
· Filter the log by host, domain, referrer, or traffic.
· Zoom into any chart for more details.
· A 4 panel display.
· Local archiving of log files.
· 15 days trial
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Conveniently resides in your windows taskbar
· Option to automatically start AtomicLog at machine startup
· Increase number of connections monitored
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!