See who is connecting to your system, where they are located
CallerIP monitors activity on open ports on your system, which are often not protected by firewalls, so you can identify hackers before your system or confidential information is compromised.
Worldwide WHOIS lookups show domain and network contact information for IP addresses, web servers and email servers, including abuse reporting information.
Connections to your system are provided in real-time, including the connection time, remote and local IP address, country of origin, remote and local ports being accessed.CallerIP is a software that monitor ports activity.
For Windows XP systems, the process ID is also identified, which helps determine if it is a legitimate process or may be harmful.
A simple click on an IP address shows you where the connection originates on a global map, along with domain and network registration information.
CallerIP actively scans the ports on your system and alerts you to any backdoors or active HTTP/FTP/SMTP services, which could allow a harmful Trojan or enable unauthorized access to your system.
Here are some key features of “CallerIP”:
· Realtime monitoring instantly identifies suspect activity and spyware
· Identifies the country of origin for all connections
· Worldwide Whois reports
· Network Provider reports with abuse contact information
· Automated alerts of high-risk connections
· Detailed log of connection history with search options
· 128Mb memory, 40Mb disk space, 1Ghz processor
· Internet Connection
· Sun Java Runtime Environment 1.4.2+
· 15 days trial period
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Process names supported in Vista.
· Added workaround for Java 1.6.0_10 bugs.
· Updated the database.
· Added support for multiple recipients on email alerts.
· Trace Mechanism enhanced
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!