The best way to protect your computer privacy
Chris PC-Lock is a useful Windows software with keyboard locking functions.
Now you can enjoy your spare time without any worry that somebody unauthorized will access your computer.
More than that, you can ensure that your work remains unaltered and meanwhile benefit of your children joy when playing around your laptop or desktop PC.
It’s really a pitty to be concerned about what might happen with your reports or financial sheets when your children or your favourite pet would hit by mistake the keyboard. Now you can stay relax. Chris PC-Lock is doing this job for you.
Chris PC-Lock can be a handy utility for anyone who wants to protect his/her computer from unauthorized access.
Here are some key features of “Chris PC-Lock”:
· Locks the keyboard of your laptop or desktop PC and prompts a dialog box for password. Entering the correct password will unlock the computer.
· A powerful and useful feature for any user is the automatic computer locking after an idle period, that can be set in minutes.
· Easy setting/change of your unlock password from the configuration screen.
· In the lock mode, it fully disables access to the task manager of Windows 9X/ME/200X/XP operating system, therefore any unauthorized keyboard access to your system will fail.
· Any attempt to press shortcuts like ALT+F4, CTRL+ALT+DEL or ALT+TAB will fail, prompting the input password dialog box to unlock.
· WinKey is also disabled when the lock mode is on.
· The lock screen can be set to any custom wallpaper or slideshow, by a simply setting the picture path or the pictures’ folder.
· The new version comes in with a new set of original and beautiful photos that can be used as wallpapers for you desktop.
· A more advanced feature lets you set the transparency of the lock screen wallpaper, giving you a close feeling of the current Windows desktop status.
· Entering in lock mode can be fast by pressing your custom defined shortcut.
· Chris PC-Lock has an icon in the tray bar, which gives a fast mouse access to the lock mode and lock settings.
· In the lock mode the mouse and cursor are hidden after a certain idle time.
· Stealth-mode to protect you more: Tray icon is invisible and configuration settings and lock mode can be accessed only by using your secret custom defined shortcuts.
· Choice to select among your multiple installed Windows keyboards in the input password dialog box.
· 14 Days Trial Period
· Nag screen
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed problems that appeared on some systems for users without administration rights.
· Fixed automatic launch of Chris PC-Lock on some systems.
· Improved the idle locking feature for Windows XP and Windows 2000.
· Small fixes and improvements.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!