A messenger with built-in RSA-encryption for secured realtime-communication
CommuniCrypt is a new tool for high secured realtime communication via LAN and Internet. It works like a messenger or a chat tool, but the complete data transfer between both machines are highly encrypted through Public-Key-Encryption with RSA encryption algorithm (RSAES-OAEP).
The key length of public and private key may between 338 and 7120 bit.With hostname-resolving! This new release comes with online update, can be minimized to system tray and some other internal changes.
Here are some key features of “CommuniCrypt Standard Edition”:
· Encryption procedure: Public-Key
· Encryption algorithm: RSA (RSAES-OEAP)
· Key length from 338 bit up to 7120 bit free selectable
· no central server needed (like at the most other messengers), the encrypted communication transfering data directly between the participated hosts
· based on TCP
· uses Port 1555 (incoming)
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!