CopiXP – recover passwords from normal Windows dialogs as well as HTML web pages
CopiXP is a program that recovers passwords from normal Windows dialogs as well as HTML web pages.
CopiXP supports framed or non-framed HTML web pages.
In addition, you can use the tool to copy text directly from anywhere, including drop boxes, application dialogs etc. and get Class and Handle information.
· Provide up to 10 clipboards, all of them are completely identical with the original Windows clipboard: operates in the same way, supports the same digital formats (text, image, audio, and more); Automatically switch to next clipboard, or manually switch to other clipboard by mean of customized shortcut key or menu command; Automatically save and restore each clipboard contents between Windows Sessions;
· Recover and copy hidden password from normal Windows Dialogs as well as HTML web pages;
· Copy any text information from normal Windows Dialogs and HTML web pages, which is usually hard to copy by normal methods;
· Retrieve the class and handle information of any Windows controls, which would be useful for programmers;
NOTE: To recover hidden Password from Windows dialog or HTML web page: Launch CopiXP, move mouse over Password input box while hold [Ctrl] and [Alt] down, the Password blocked by “******” revealed immediately!
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
· Capture text and password in frame html pages is disabled
· Automatically load and/or restore clipboards on exit/startup is idasbled
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Up to 99 clipboards is available;
· Drag clipboard item and drop it onto other application window;
· Optional skipping locked clipboard item while loop through using hotkeys
· Key “Win” can be used in hotkey combination;
· When super copy listview or listbox, you can copy selected items as well as all items.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!