Create or open a new encrypted container, create and mount an encrypted CD.
With CrossCrypt you will be able to create or open a new encrypted container, create and mount an encrypted CD.
Here are some key features of “CrossCrypt”:
· On the fly and offline encryption of Containers CD’s compatible to standard Linux systems under Win2000 / XP
· Strong Encryption: Supporting /aes256 , /aes192, /aes128 (SingleKey Mode aes-loop compatible) and TwoFish (Use /2f) (160 Bit Key) (SuSE Linux compatible)
· Denaiablity: You will not be able to tell that this file has been encrypted by filedisk as it looks completely random and can have any extension you wish.
· Encrypted CD Rom support. You can mount unencrypted CD Rom iso files as well. And you can dump ISO Images form existing CD’s.
· Large files support theoretically more than 9.000.000 GB (dependig on your filesystem)
· No backdoors there is no master key or anything else that could be used to gain access to your files
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!