A freely available encryption tool based on the same Open Source model as IDX-PKI
IDX-PKI is a model which has revolutionized the market and divided the price of PKIs by 10 in the last two years.
Cryptonit, IDEALX?s encryption and signature solution, aims to become the standard for confidential document protection.
With Cryptonit, everyone can have access to a simple, reliable and free electronic signature and encryption solution.
Here are some key features of “Cryptonit”:
· Encryption/decryption based on the following algorithms: DES, Triple DES (DES3), DESX, RC2 40/64/128 bits, RC4, RC5, Blowfish , CAST, IDEA, AES 128/192/256 bits
· Self-encryption : encrypt your documents using a password
· Address book: save and organize your contacts for easy and secure communications
· Multi-user: Cryptonit can manage multiple user accounts
· Multi-lingual: Cryptonit is available in English, French, Dutch, German, Portuguese, Arabic and Swedish
· CRL downloads: the CRL are downloaded automatically in order to verify the validity the certificates in use
· Support for standards: Cryptonit is based on international industrial standards (X509, PKCS, RFC IETF). Unlike similar proprietary products, Cryptonit uses standard exchange formats (PKCS)
· Unicode administration
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!