Anti-phishing and anti-trojan security solution for home users
Custodia Personal Firewall is a customizable personal information security product designed to protect your computer from attacks while online.
Keep your PC safe from any attacks with Custodia Personal Firewall!
Here are some key features of “Custodia Personal Firewall”:
Supports Multiple Users
· Custodia Personal Firewall provides an administrator account and a user account. You can easily switch between the two accounts, and the administrator account can be password protected. Only the administrator can modify the firewall settings and rules, or enable/disable the firewall.
Trojan Identification Technology
· Custodia Personal Firewall’s heuristic technology scans any program that attempts to connect to the Internet. The user will be alerted if suspicious activity is detected. This enables the firewall to detect new or unknown Trojans that may not be in the database.
Prevents Misuse of IE Features
· Some Trojans take advantage of a standard feature in Internet Explorer that allows invisible browser windows to open and connect to the Internet. Custodia Personal Firewall will warn the user if a malicious program tries to exploit this feature.
Anti-Phishing and Anti-Trojan Features
· Custodia Personal Firewall maintains a list of phishing and malicious websites. These websites attempt to steal personal information or download malicious code onto your computer. Users will be warned when attempting to access these websites.
Protects from Suspicious Modules
· Hackers may add modules containing Trojans into legitimate applications. These malicious modules attempt to steal your personal information and send it over the Internet. When a suspicious module attempts to access the Internet, Custodia Personal Firewall will notify the user.
· Processor: Minimum 500 MHz recommended (non Vista); Minimum 1 GHz recommended (Vista)
· RAM: Minimum 64 MB (non Vista); 512 MB (Vista)
· Hard Drive Space: 30 MB
· 31 days trial
· nag screen
Installation of Custodia Personal Firewall on Windows 95 operating systems requires Winsock2 support.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!