A simple to use keylogger for your personal use.
Klog is a simple keylogger written in C#. The goal is observing activity on the local machine (e.g. monitoring children using the machine).
Here are some key features of “Klog”:
· Simple to use. Start and forget.
· Tray icon so it’s obvious when in use (main issue I had with PyKeylogger is that it’s unclear when it is running, and it still logs passwords in plaintext).
· Logs activity in an easy-to-read format.
· Notes the application context, and keys pressed.
· Control panel for easy change of settings.
· Allows setting a password for accessing the control panel.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!