Keylogger – a secure and secret computer Keyboard Activities monitoring tool
Data Doctor’s Keylogger is the secure and secret computer Keyboard Activities monitoring tool that allows you to monitor of all typed text, username ID, chat conversations, Passwords etc and other activities performed on your computer in different applications.
Data Doctor’s Keylogger runs invisibly in the background and records all users and application information in safe hidden log that allows you to monitor system events. Key Logger utility automatically logs all keystrokes in such a systematic way so that you can easily check what has been typed in any specific software or application.
Keylogger’s interface is password protected and the log files are encrypted. Not only this, Keylogger has facility to hide its installation folder so that users can not open the installation directory of software.
A powerful and professional keylogger that helps to have complete control over company’s computer usage, employee activities in corporate sectors as well as parents to know what type of web have been sites visited by their children and activities took place in the PC.
Keylogger allows you to monitor and record all areas of computer usage e.g. keystroke, e-mail, online chat, web sites URL’s, search engine searches and even captures the password.
This secure utility is not visible in the ‘start menu’, ‘system startup’, ‘add remove program list’ and even it hides the destination folders path. The program can be used to monitor how your employees use their work-time and to log all textual typed data. It is really quick, simple and easy-to-use and being absolutely undetectable with self-explanatory interface!
Here are some key features of “KeyLogger Data Doctor”:
· Records everything typed, including emails, instant messages, chats, website addresses and other related document files.
· Monitor all user accounts of your PC (even if you don’t know the password).
· The Software is absolutely invisible and undetectable which runs invisibly as the background process.
· Display total key pressed in the current login session.
· Support on Windows XP, 2000, 2003, NT and 98.
· Key logger in is installed absolutely in hidden mode and works with it secretly.
· Cannot be detected even by any anti-virus software.
· The Software features with password protected interface.
· View logs in text file, easily search and navigate through logs for various dates.
· User-friendly interface and very easy to use, even for starters.
· 15 days trial
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!