Will encrypt, decrypt and/or digitally sign e-mails and files.
Using DeepCoder application you will be able to protect your privacy when you are sending confidential e-mails and/or files over the internet and when you are storing private files on your computer.
DeepCoder is a program to encrypt, decrypt and/or digitally sign e-mails and files using secret keys (passwords) or public keys.
It can be used with any e-mail program or wordprocessor program. No plug-ins are required.
NOTE: To benefit from the all the registered version features you must buy the software.
Here are some key features of “DeepCoder”:
· DeepCoder works with any POP3 e-mail client (like Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, Pegasus, …) or a browser for webmail (Yahoo! mail, Hotmail, GMail, …) to encrypt and decrypt e-mails.
· DeepCoder works with any wordprocessing program to encrypt and decrypt (parts of) text.
· DeepCoder can encrypt and decrypt files.
· DeepCoder can create encrypted and compressed archives with multiple files and an optional textmessage.
· DeepCoder uses secret key encryption and public key encryption.
· Digital signatures: DeepCoder can digitally sign your e-mails and files. You can even have files signed by multiple people.
· DeepCoder can create self-extracting archives so you can send encrypted files and/or textmessages to people who do not have DeepCoder installed.
· Encrypt and/or decrypt files by simple drag-and-drop.
· Encrypt and/or decrypt textmessages by pressing a hotkey (or many other ways)
· The freeware version has a reduced encryption strength. The registered version has the full encryption strength.
· The encrypted messages created by the registered version will have a stronger encryption than the messages created by the freeware version.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!