Dial-Up Lock Me – Limit and monitor Internet Dial-Up connections for selected Windows 9x users.
Dial-Up Lock Millennium Edition is a client/server Internet tool that enables to set user-level security for Internet Dial-Up (RAS) connections.
Using Dial-Up Lock Me you can limit incoming and outgoing traffic, limit time online and set allowed/deniedtime periods for any user on a Windows 95/98/Me. It enhances the standard Windows security by allowing you to control the Internet access via modems (standard, ISDN, etc.).
Dial-Up Lock Me runs transparently in the background and is invisible to users. Dial-Up Lock Me automatically disconnects users that exceed
allowed time or traffic. Remote control is also available.
To control the access to Internet Dial-Up (RAS) connections, you should be connected to the computer with the installed Dial-Up Lock Me Service which you can choose from a list of the computers (computer tree), available in your network. The list of computers will appear at the left side of the main dialog of Dial-Up Lock Me Manager. To connect to a computer just click an appropriate item in a computer tree.
Here are some key features of “DialUp Lock Me”:
· Control the total amount of connection time as well as the amount of connection time in a given period.
· Control the total amount of incoming/outgoing traffic as well as the amount of incoming/outgoing traffic in a given period.
· Control access to Internet Dial-Up (RAS) connections depending on the time of day and day of the week
· Control all functions remotely (even from the Windows 2000/NT computers)
· Prevent access to Dial-Up Lock Me by password so only authorised users will be able to use it
· Install it automatically, without any user intervention
· 30 days trial
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!