DotFix FakeSigner means external protection for your applications
DotFix FakeSigner is a very useful tool designed to provide external protection for your applications.
The encryption of code section and entry point of the program and insert in sections SEH frames strongly complicates disassembling and cracking your program. For more effective application, after use given cryptor, pack the program by one of free EXE packers.
Here are some key features of “DotFix FakeSigner”:
· protect OEP and code section;
· TLS and import table redirection;
· strong “Stolen bytes” protection;
· Polymorphic protector’s code;
· Metamorpic decryptor and stolen bytes;
· Antitracing algorithm;
· support for more compilers (ex. Visual C++, C++ Builder, Delphi, Visual Basic) and more packers.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!