DropChute is an instant file delivery software that allows users to transfer files of any type or size across the Internet
DropChute is an instant file delivery tool which will allow you to transfer any type of documents across the Internet or modem-to-modem connection. Each DropChute product establishes a point-to-point connection between two computers and allows users to transfer files or chat using keyboards and headsets.
More reliable than email attachments, and easier than FTP, DropChute has a number of features that ensure that your file reaches its intended destination as quickly as possible.
DropChute Enterprise also features a number of enhancements for corporate installations including:
· The ability to run as an NT Service
· Scheduled deliveries
Here are some key features of “DropChute Enterprise”:
· Reliably transfer files of any type or size over the Internet.
· DropChutes intuitive user interface allows reliable file transfer with drag-and-drop simplicity.
· DropChute authenticates each machine so you know your file is reaching the intended audience.
· DropChutes automatic recovery features mean no lost files. Interrupted transfers resume right where they left off.
· On-the-fly encryption and decryption can be easily configured to conform to the highest standards available.
· Files are automatically compressed before sending and expanded on receipt to shorten transfer times.
· Each file is scanned for viruses while its being received using Hilgraeves patented HyperGuard technology.
· Windows 95, Windows 98 or Windows NT 4.0
· 486 Processor or better
· 8 Mb RAM
· Modem or Internet connection (TCP/IP)
· 6 Mb hard drive space
· 15 days trial
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for X509 Digital Certificates for authenticating connections and encrypting files.
· Scheduled deliveries let you take advantage of lighter network traffic at off-hours.
· DropChute Enterprise can now run as an NT Service.
· New command line options support deleting files after delivery and staying connected after a successful file delivery has completed.
· Processes can be automated at connection time by either the sender or recipient.
· Improvements have been made to the NT service installation.
· Event logging has been enhanced to display information such as successful and unsuccessful connections, file size, and transfer time in the All Details view.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!