Hide or disable access to removable devices like CD, DVD, floppy, flash, USB.
DVD Device Lock is a program used to restrict read or write access to removable media devices such as CD, DVD, floppy, flash and USB drives.
You can also restrict access to partitions of hard disk drives. You are given two choices when you secure your data: you can hide your devices or lock access to them.
Access password has to be entered to gain access to the devices back.
DVD Device Lock is designed in such way that it will never endanger your protected data.
If you lose or forget your password, you’ll never lose your data stored on the protected media. Moreover, it works much more faster than any other software using cryptooperation mechanisms.
The main purpose of DVD Device Lock is to restrict an ability of copying data between removable media and hard disk drives. You can also deny access to the media itself.
DVD Device Lock also allows you to avoid many of headaches connected with unauthorized software installations from any removable media and it prevents data leaks through removable media.
DVD Device Lock can help you to control access to device drives with file system to avoid most of risks of copying data to/from your PC.
Here are some key features of “DVD Device Lock”:
· Instantly prompts a password when device drive is accessed.
· Password and data recovery mechanisms are available.
· Hides/locks any device drives with any file system.
· Keeps your device drives hidden/locked even in the Safe Mode.
· Very easy-to-learn and easy-to-configure.
· You do not have to reboot your system after you apply the new settings.
· The program can handle read-only device drives.
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!