EmptY Temp helps manage folders, empty temp folders, delete cookies, history files and temporary internet files
Empty Temp Folders (Emptemp) will help users manage directories that contain temporary files, left over by other applications. Empty Temp Folders makes it easy to add any folder and you can empty a folder (or all folders) with one click.
Also EmptY Temp will let you list and delete cookies, history files and temporary internet files (requires MS Internet Explorer v.5+).
EmptY Temp also has a search function to let you find and delete temporary files outside the normal temp folders.
EmptY Temp also displays the amount of memory the content of the clipboard takes up, and lets you delete it. And it can find broken shortcuts (.lnk files) on your harddisk, so you can delete or fix them.
Furthermore EmpRunner is included. It can be used to run emptemp at certain intervals.
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug in Emptemp preventing it from deleting cookies, history files and URLs when run with command line option /all. Reported by Ren? Dumoulin, Mark Klein and MadDad.
· Fixed wrong file bitmap on tab #3 when searching for temp files and zero bytes were unchecked.
· Fixed bug causing file type to be missing from intern list after readding it by clicking the Default button on tab #3. Worked OK after reload though.
· Added menu item What’s new? to the Help menu. Requested by Volker Wiens.
· Fixed: On tab #4 after deleting single items the selection moved 2 items down. Reported by Nick Salvatico.
· Added gid, syd and dir to file types (tab #3). Click the Default button to add them! Requested by Volker Wiens.
· Fixed bug in EmpRunner causing it to always show on startup. Reported by several.
· Added 10 minutes interval to EmpRunner. Requested by rivica.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!