Can efficiently and automatically compress or decompress before encrypting, decrypting, or signing.
Encryptafile is an application that allows you to encrypt and decrypt data using the latest industry standard strong encryption algorithms. The application supports both traditional secret-key encryption as well as public-key encryption.
For traditional strong encryption, Encryptafile supports the newly adopted AES (US Advanced Encryption Standard) secret-key encryption algorithm known as Rijndael which uses 128, 192 or 256-bit keys. Furthermore, this software supports the Twofish encryption algorithm, a runner-up candidate for AES.
For public-key encryption (digital signing and verifying), the application offers the well-known RSA algorithm.
Encryptafile also uses the modern SHA-2 and Haval hashing algorithms so that password/phrases can be converted to exactly the amount of bits required for an encryption key and with better mathematical properties than older hashing algorithms such as MD5.
Here are some key features of “Encryptafile”:
· Fast, low memory usage algorithms.
· Encrypt and decrypt files
· Digitally sign files
· Verify files against a digital signature
· Store files in a digital envelope
· Superior random number generator
· Process data from one file to another.
· Initialization vector for Cipher Block Chaining encryption mode.
· Compare data byte-for-byte
· RFC-2437 compliant
· Can efficiently and automatically compress or decompress before encrypting, decrypting, or signing.
· A single form based Task Constructor to keep operation time hassles to a minimum.
· Does not depend on Microsoft’s CryptoAPI in any way
· Supports multiple instances running simultaneously.
· Automatic updates
· Supports all the available functionalities designed to make your job easier, such as categorized properties, built-in default properties, context-sensitive help, optional parameters, and built-in help documentation.
· 30 days trial period
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added Password Manager feature
· Fixed replace file bug when decrypting file
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!