Capture MSN Messenger Conversations on your LAN 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
EtherBoss MSN Messenger Conversation Monitor is a handy network tool to capture and log MSN Messenger chat on network.
All intercepted messages will be saved on the disk automatically. It also provides rich-features report and finding system to locate and export captured MSN conversations as HTML files for later analyzing and reference.
It is very easy to make it to work. Just run the EtherBoss on any computer on your network, and click the start button to capture.
It will record any conversation from any PC within the same LAN. No additional program installation is needed on the monitoring target computers.
Everything will be recorded without being detected. It is especially useful for administrators or parents, who need to monitor what their employees or kids are talking about with others on MSN Messenger.
You may need to enable your switch’s monitoring feature, which is supported by most current switch, in order to capture conversations from other computers.
Here are some key features of “EtherBoss MSN Messenger Conversation Monitor Sniffer”:
Real-time Packet Analyzer
· Real-time Packet Capturing and Analyzing Engine ensures low packet-losing rate and high analyzing speed.
Powerful MSN Messenger Conversation Sessions Rebuilder
· Recognize the reconstructed stream of each conversation sessions. Through analyzing MSN packets in the same TCP connection, restore the original conversations transferred via MSN protocol. You can easily view and save chatting content as HTML files.
MSN Conversation Report in HTML format
· Report both sides of all chat conversations for MSN Instant Messengers as HTML file in real time. Report filter includes selecting target computers or date range.
Find Specific Conversation by Keywords or Date Range
· Finding System enables you find captured message by IP, sender name, sender MSN login email, receiver name, receiver MSN login email, message content, or date. You can also export finding result as a HTML file.
· Statistics gives you an overview on how many conversations and messages are captured, IP address and last activity time for each MSN user.
· 15 days trial
· Only the first 7 messages will be fully saved for each capturing
· You can generate report history for the first 2 conversation on each MSN login user only.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!