EXECryptor – Software protection tool
The EXECryptor's main goal is to protect an application&apos’s code from reverse engeneering, analysis and modifications. EXECryptor presents the brand new concept in the field of software protection and allows to significantly increase its security.
EXECryptor is a useful program that can protect any 32bit PE executable files (exe, dll, bpl, vxd, wdm). It has been tested with W95/98/ME/2000/NT/XP/2003. SDKs are available for Delphi, C++Builder, Microsoft Visual C++, LCC, PellesC, Visual Basic, PowerBasic and PureBasic.
Here are some key features of “EXECryptor”:
· metamorphic code transformation without constant signatures in protected fragments
· user-key code fragments can be executed in registered version only
· total destruction of the protected code fragments logic, which means impossibility to analyse it through disassembling · detection and counteraction to active debuggers like SoftIce, NtIce, TD and others · counteraction to the code tracing under a debugger · application's import table protection
· Entry Point protection
· protection from the code modification
· protected registry work
· resource and executable code compression
· Internal short key (12 chars) manager with strong encryption (asymmetric crypto-algorythm HardKey4 are used)
· external serial number generator with ole/dll interface
· OneTouch Trial technology allows to quickly add trial-features and shor serial numbers support to any of your applications
What’s New in This Release:
· EXECryptor registration changed. you need use new serial numbers
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!