File locker is a utility that has many functions to keep your files safe from prying eyes
File locker is an application containing many functions to keep your files safe from prying eyes.
We all have files that we cant afford to lose. Maybe its that school project or business presentation. It could be that credit card information or your girlfriends birthday. File protector wil prevent your files from being Renamed, Edited, Deleted or Moved without your consent. That way no virus or person can take away your important files!
We all have files that we dont want our employees, wife/ girlfriend, parents or children to see so with File Locking, you can select up to three levels of security to keep your file inaccessible, everything from a simple lock procedure to a full blown 128-bit (Military grade) encryption engine is available for use!
Of course, Unlocking is only a click away! Exciting News: due to recent technological breakthroughs from our research and development department, we may soon be including Eliptical Curve Encryption to File Locker.
This is extremely hard to implement, and even better – extremely hard for hackers to crack! And as far as we know has never been implemented on any of our competitors programs because of the amount of time and complex calculations required.
All passwords and sensitive information is stored by file locker using MD5 encryption. MD5 is one of the strongest encryption algorithms and CANNOT be decrypted.
· 33 days trial
Here are some key features of “File Locker”:
· Three levels of security – Now including 128-bit Encryption!
· Protected files are hidden and highly secure, it hides files from kids, friends and co-workers, even protects them from networked PCs or cable users and hackers.
· Compatible with ALL File Systems Including NTFS, FAT, FAT32
· Works on Windows 2003, XP, 2000, NT, Me, 98
· Has been tested on PC, USB Flash Drives, Memory Sticks, CD-RW, floppies and notebooks!
· Now 100% Adware, spyware, bundle-ware and sponsor-ware FREE!
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!