FileArmor is an easy to use, fast and high-secure encryption tool
FileArmor is an easy to use, fast and high-secure encryption program for your files and folders. It uses an optimized AES implementation that conforms to FIPS-197, and a SHA1 implementation that conforms to FIPS-180-1. The key-size can be 128, 192 or 256 bits.
The optimized AES version allows very fast speed of encryption/decryption. FileArmor also includes a build-in tool for secure wiping of files, which uses a 2-pass deletion – 1st writes binary value ‘0’ over the file(s) and/or folder(s), 2nd writes random data over the zeroes.
Here are some key features of “FileArmor”:
· Support for all 32-bit Windows versions in use today – Windows 95, NT 4.0, 98, ME, 2000, XP, 2003
· AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) encryption guarantees maximum security.
· Variable key length allows you to choose either speed encryption or ultimate security.
· Fast and easy to use interface.
· Minimal increase of the archive file size, compared to the original size of the encrypted files.
· Very fast speed of encryption/decryption.
· Secure wipe of the private data to allow best protection.
· Nag screen
What’s New in This Release:
· Many impropvements in the GUI. Added support for XP theming.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!