Free personal firewall that allows you to control which programs can access the Internet and at what times
Filseclab Personal Firewall is a personal firewall that enables you to control which programs can access the Internet and at what times.
It offers an automated rules wizard that will prompt you for action whenever an incoming or outgoing connection is detected, that does not match any of the existing rule sets.
You can then choose to grant or deny access, and automatically create a rule for it. The firewall also allows you to create rules manually and supports rules for applications, intranet, network type and time.
In addition to connection filtering, the program also offers browser independent web site access filtering, that allows you to block specified sites or limit access to a list of sites.
Additional features include control of ICMP packets, traffic graph display, three security levels and more. The interface is a little small (and a little confusing), but overall, Filseclab Personal Firewall offers some good features.
· Kernel-level and high-level double packet filtering engine, it protects your computer from attacks from the Internet, and from Trojan horse etc.
· Control accessing websites.
· Protecting local shared resources.
· Controlling ICMP packets.
· Writing log file
· Packets traffic oscillograph.
· Interactive mode automatically make ACL (Access Control Lists).
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!