FirePanel XP – Configure & monitor your Windows Firewall activity
FirePanel XP is an extension for the new firewall found in Windows XP SP2 and Windows Server2003 SP1.
FirePanel XP it modifies your Windows Firewall, with features not normally available to users.
You can set rules, monitor your firewall activity, watch logs, and keep realtime tabs on what exactly your connection is being exposed to.
Protect servers from most unsolicited internet traffic and malicious probes, by specifying which addresses can even find that open port; If the IP is not on the list, the packet is simply dropped and logged, limiting the surface of attack on your connection, rendering you FULL STEALTH.
Features of FirePanel XP:
· Firewall Log: Displays the contents of Windows Firewall logs in a readable format.
· Connections: Shows all connections on your system, including the process that owns it. Like netstat, but better.
· Programs, Ports, and Services: Applications and mapped ports can be limited to your LocalSubnet, the Internet or a custom set of IP addresses.
· Multicast: Allow or deny multicast reply from your connection.
· Options: Harden your network connection.
· System Info: Shows your system details.
· Routes: Network info, shows adjacent networks.
· Secure Updates: Manual Web Updates, no phone home feature. Does not send any information to server.
· 100% Clean :: NO ADWARE :: NO SPYWARE :: NO VIRUSES :: NO TROJANS ::
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!