GhostWall is a firewall which allows you to restrict the communications between your computer and others
GhostWall is a firewall which allows you to restrict the communications between your computer and others.
Unlike other firewalls which have forgotten their main role, GhostWall is simply a firewall mainly designed to replace the standard Microsoft firewall with better features and performance
Here are some key features of “GhostWall”:
· Packet filtering ability for TCP/UDP/RAW and ICMP.
· 64-bit and 32-bit compatible
· Suitable firewall for people who play games and other low latency requirements
· Very Low resource usage
· Minimal impact to network latency due to fast and efficient coding
· Shows network speed for TCP/UDP/RAW and ICMP
· Shows data transfered for TCP/UDP/RAW and ICMP
· Displays 50 last blocked and allowed packets for TCP/UDP/RAW and ICMP
· Panic buttons, to allow all traffic, or to block all traffic
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!