Encrypt and password protect your storage with 128-bit AES algorithm.
Hexprobe Storage Encryption Tool is a simple, easy-to-use disk encryption tool that encrypts and password protects your removable and external disks, including USB drives, memory sticks, flash cards, PCMCIA drives and more.
It allows you to choose a secure password and a gold lock or a silver lock to encrypt logical drives.
It uses 256-bit AES algorithm for maximum security and does not store your password on any media. Its powerful encryption ensures that only you can open an encrypted logical drive.
The powerful encryption of Hexprobe Storage Encryption Tool will ensure that only you can open an encrypted logical drive.
Here are some key features of “Hexprobe Storage Encryption Tool”:
· Encrypt data using 128-bits AES algorithm; gold lock can encrypt every bit of the data with high security level; silver lock can encrypt file system with very fast speed.
· Help to choose a secure password; validate password using MD5 algorithm; not store the password on any media.
· Support various disks, including USB drives, memory sticks, flash cards, PCMCIA drives and more.
· Supports all windows file system: NTFS, Fat32, Fat16, Fat12.
· Undo encryption/decrytion action at any moment; drives plug-play and XP visual styles support; full on-line help.
· 14 days trial
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improve the progress status when encrypt/decrypt mass storage drives.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!