ID Data Encrypt is a high-priority security program, responsible for your computer?s real-time protection against hackers
ID Data Encrypt is a high-priority security program, responsible for your computer?s real-time protection against hackers. It blocks access to unauthorized attempts to use your computer by making sure your computer stays safe from exposure to internal network attacks as well as external Internet ones.
Here are some key features of “ID Data Encrypt”:
· Encrypts all of the files you wish to keep private. If you need to keep files, folders and even complete directory trees away from anybody else’s eyes, you can safely encrypt those files, keeping them under a password secure system.
· Retains a cryptographic library including the most reliable algorithms: Blowfish, Cast128, Gost, RC2, Rijndael and Twofish. ID Data Encrypt allows you to decide exactly how you want your data to be encrypted by providing a list with names and speed of each one of those algorithms.
· Decrypts encrypted files by the use of the same algorithms. It preserves the original content of the files before encrypting and restores them completely with no data damage.
· Extremely easy to use. ID Data Encrypt has a simple and convenient graphic interface, making it accessible for anyone to use. It also requires minimum space on your disk and runs fast and efficient by encrypting data in very shot time.
· Preserves or deletes files after being encrypted. ID Data Encrypt gives you the possibility to maintain on your computer the files that have encrypted or you can safely and permanently remove to maintain your privacy.
· Deletes or preserves encrypted files after they have been decrypted. You can still keep a sample of an encrypted file or folder on your computer even if you decrypted it.
· Securely wipes files by the use of safe-delete technology and clears all tracks of where the file has been making it impossible for someone else to recover your deleted files.
· ID Data Encrypt provides a list of logging files in order to keep a better history of files that have been encrypted or decrypted. You can review the history in search for files or folders that have been encrypted/ decrypted.
· 300 Mhz processor
· 3 MB hard drive space
· 128 MB RAM
· Supports Internet Explorer
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!