A firewall and proxy-server application developed to protect computers running Microsoft Windows 2000/XP against network attacks
Irbis Firewall is a firewall and proxy-server application developed to protect computers running Microsoft Windows 2000/XP against network attacks.
Irbis Firewall allows you to manage packet filters and control access to Internet easily.
Compact in size and handy in use Irbis Firewall provides user-friendly GUI interface for exercising control over the network access to your computer, and protects your computer against most of remote exploits.
· – protects your computer from hackers’ attacks;
· – allows you to control access to the Internet from your computer;
· – improves your Web navigation speed;
· – can keep your children and network users out of dangerous and useless Web content (e.g. adult or agression sites);
· – provides easy-to-use GUI interface and service mode for easier and faster work;
· – allows configuiring a huge number of options, including interface language;
· and many more…
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!