A tool that searches for junk files on your computer
iSysCleaner – a program that will search for junk files on your computer and allows you to delete them.
Bored to search for junk files over your system? Do you want to clean temporary files with few click?
iSysCleaner is what you need. It search in all your drives for temporary and unused files and cleans them to free space on your hard disks. It quickly search:
· temporary projects files (*.~pas, *.~dmf, *.~cpp, rsm, etc..)
· help temp File
· backup files (bak, old etc..)
· lost cluster files
· cookies files
· internet explorer cache files
· recent files
· recycle bin files and other files. It is simple to use.
It scans hard drives and it cleans them for you. The interface is easy to use and it provides support for english, italian and spanish languages. More languages will be available.
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Scanning process optimized.
· Fixed crash during the cleaning process (thanks to skopting).
· Added Clean log.
· Fixed “Range Check Error” issue on startup.
· Added Scan log.
· Mozilla FireFox (v2.x) internet cache cleaning.
· Opera (v9.x) internet cache cleaning.
· Some interface modifications.
· Fixed exclusion of “User temporary path” in global junk search.
· Fixed long path bug in misc.dll.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!