An utility that helps you secure and protect your digital photos
iWatermark is the simplest utility available for watermarking artwork, digital photos and other images.
iWatermark provides a simple and fast route to watermarking images and creating thumbnails for images. The advantages of iWatermark include the easiest to use application, single image processing or multiple image processing.
For watermarking you can use TIFF (Targered Image File Format) or PNG (Portable Network Graphic) images with masks for that professional feel, other supported images* or simply type a message.
No matter what you choose to use as the watermark, you have control over the translucency of the watermark. For thumbnails all you need to do is to choose the width and height and iWatermark will scale the image proportionally to fit within those boundaries.
Readable image formats:
· Photoshop (Requires Quicktime)
Writable image formats:
· BMP (Windows Only)
Here are some key features of “iWatermark Windows”:
· Watermark entire folders of images at once.
· Scale all your images to be the same size.
· Creates thumbnails of your watermarked images.
· Use text, TIFF or PNG logos for your watermarks
· Set the transparency of your watermark.
· Rotate, scale, and place your watermark, anywhere on your picture.
· Use special effects such aqua, shadow and/or emboss on your watermark.
· Preserve the data captured with the image, such as EXIF and IPTC
· Input and Output your watermarked image into a variety of different image formats
· 30 days trial
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [Bug] Cancel Button on Quality Warning dialog now works as expected.
· [Bug] Fixed a bug with scaling
· [Bug] Remove now removes items properly.
· [Bug] error of type 0 UKN while in v3MainWindow.FileSizeThread.Run
· [Bug] fixed a crash when trying to view the image meta data
· [Mod] Improved Meta Data Preservation, now preserves JPEG, PSD & TIFF Color Profiles correctly.
· [Mod] Improved the Error Reporter.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!