Protects your computer from unwanted hacker’s attacks and intruders
Jetico Personal Firewall will protect your computer from unwanted hacker’s attacks from outside as well as from malicious programs “living” secretly inside your computer’s memory and hard drive.
Three levels of protection are included: low-level network packets filtering, application-level network events filtering and filtering of user-level process activity.
Jetico Personal Firewall checks every packet that comes in or out of your computer. Using configuration sets for Security Policy you define how your computer is connected to the local network and the whole Internet.
Your computer may be completely hidden from any unfriendly attempts to access your hard drive while you are able to access any web sites you want and you decide on which applications are allowed to access Internet and which are not.
With Jetico Personal Firewall you feel secure, safe and protected while enjoying all Internet activities.
Here are some key features of “Jetico Personal Firewall”:
· Protect your computer against hackers and malicious software when networked or connected to the internet.
· Choose a pre-defined Security Policy.
· Edit an existing Security Policy (i.e. the firewall rule set configuration).
· Create your own Security Policy.
· Monitor running applications that access the network.
· Monitor selected/all network packets as well as selected network events.
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· JPF 2.1 beta has new stateful packet inspection module.
New SPI module features:
· passthrough connections handling;
· improved port scan detection.
· Please note: replies to broadcast UDP packets are not recognized in JPF 2.1 beta.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!