KeyEcho helps you monitor keystrokes on your computer and on all your LAN machines
KeyEcho is a small application that monitors keyboard events, application starts and login parameters.
KeyEcho can monitor separate machines as well as LAN machines without installation on them.
Here are some key features of “KeyEcho”:
· collects keystrokes, application starts and login parameters;
· doesn’t require installation and can be run from a floppy, or network drive or from domain login script;
· works hidden: it’s invisible for Windows Task Manager;
· generates TXT or HTM reports;
· can create encoded reports (decoder utility is included);
· 14-day trial
· 30-minute recording limit
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added application starts monitoring;
· login parameters are collected;
· HTM reports are generated.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!