Keystroke Shortcut Recorder will automatically backup and save all the keystrokes
Keystroke Shortcut Recorder helps you to backup and save all the keystrokes automatically.. Nerver worry about power off suddently.Nerver worry about losing what you input.
Tired of using “ShortCut” such as “Alt+Ctrl+T”(who knows what’s the means?) Now it provide a easy-to-use way to launch all of your applications just by its name(eg: word to call Windows word).
Just type shortcut keystroke(eg: type lett) to input rapid texts such as:
Here are some key features of “Keystroke Shortcut Recorder”:
· Automatically backup and save all the keystrokes. Nerver worry about power off suddently.Nerver worry about losing what you input.
· Simple to remember the shortcut of your application.Just type “Word” to launch your “Windows Word” or “excel” to launch “Windows Excel” and so on……
· You can set timer to capture screen as self-needed(eg. To know what has the PC been used for).
· Auto-run the programme as soon as PC startup, but all invisible.
· Specify the log file location.
· Password-protected controller.
· It even can steal the password due to its peculiarity—–Automatic Recording. So kindly remind you to use it legally and carefully.
· With “Time Record” and the default filename,you can easily find when and what you input.
· Parents could check the free chat records of childern in the internet by the program.
· Now also support special hotkey such as F2 F12 or your extra hotkey.
· You can input rapid text by using this tool now.
· CPU : Pentium 100(or 100% compatible) or above (Actually should works well on 486)
· RAM : 8M or above
· 30 uses trial
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!