Invisible Computer Keystroke Logging Software.
Keystroke Spy is a keylogger and computer monitoring solution that allows you to easily, and efficiently log what your computer users are doing. This application can easily log each keystroke the PC users will type on the monitored computer.
Keystroke Spy can run in total stealth, email you when specific keywords are typed, and can even be set to only log keystrokes typed in specific applications.
With Keystroke Spy you will be able to log websites users visit, emails they send, passwords they use, applications they interact with, typed documents, and much more!
Here are some key features of “Keystroke Spy”:
· Keystroke Logging and Recording
· Categorized and Detailed Log Storage
· All logs contain a timestamp indicating when the keystrokes were made, what window the keystrokes were typed in, the window owner, and lastly the username of the user who actually typed the keystrokes.
· Flaggable Log Entries
· Logs can be flagged for easy viewing. Logs can be flagged by application used, window title, user that typed the keystrokes, and date.
· Log Entry Formatting
· Logs can be formatted so you can read the logs exactly as the user meant them to be read. Backspaces are applied, and system keystrokes are applied and hidden.
· Chat and Email Messages Sent
· Log any messages sent with any chat messenger or email account (including webmail).
· Websites Visited
· Log all website addresses typed in by users.
· Passwords Entered
· Log all website and application passwords users type.
· File and Document Activity
· Log contents of documents that users type and edit.
· Application Activity
· Log keystrokes typed in any application users interact with on your computer.
· Alerting, Reporting, and Filtering
· Application Filtering
· Keystroke Spy allows you to control what keystrokes are logged. Keystroke Spy can be set to only log keystrokes typed in specific applications and windows that you indicate.
· Email Log Delivery
· Keystroke Spy allows you to keep an eye on your computer from a remote location by sending email activity logs of all keystrokes typed, along with a screenshot of the user’s desktop, at set time intervals.
· Keyword Notification Alerts
· Keystroke Spy can be configured to send you email notifications when a user types a trigger keyword – such as an address, password, phone number, name, etc. A screenshot of the offending activity can be attached to the alert mail as well.
· Security and Stealth
· Keystroke Spy can run totally in stealth; that is, it is virtually undetectable to the user. Keystroke Spy will NOT show up in the task manager under Windows – at all. Keystroke Spy does not appear in registry and Windows startup utilities while it is running, either.
· Log File Encryption
· Keystroke Spy has a built in encryption option that allows you to have all your Keystroke Spy activity logs encrypted so others cannot stumble across Keystroke Spy’s logs or read them without using Keystroke Spy’s protected log viewer.
· Security Settings
· Toggle various Windows security settings to make it harder for users to trace and bypass Keystroke Spy – such as the ability to disable the system clock’s time/date settings, or to access the Windows task manager.
· Spyware Detector Disabling
· Configure Keystroke Spy to disable popular spyware detectors that may interfere or detect Keystroke Spy running.
· Log File Backdating
· Keystroke Spy can be configured to backdate all log files it creates so that they appear older than they really are. This will make it impossible for users to find log files by performing system searches for most recently modified files.
· Warning Screen
· Display a splash screen which alerts users they are being monitored by the Keystroke Spy software (totally optional).
· Password Protection
· Keystroke Spy is password protected to prevent easy monitoring termination and option changes.
· Idle Timeout
· Keystroke Spy will stop logging when the user is inactive for a specified amount of time, when they are active again Keystroke Spy resumes logging.
· Configurable Log Location
· You can set Keystroke Spy to store logs in any specific directory you want – including network shared folders.
· You can set Keystroke Spy to clear your keystroke logs every xxx number of keystrokes entered.
· Configurable Stealth Mode Hotkey
· Keystroke Spy allows you to configure its hotkey pattern to whatever key combination you want – making it harder for others to stumble across Keystroke Spy!
· Pentium Class PC (133mhz or higher)
· 32MB RAM
· At least 2MB free disk space
· All monitoring intervals will terminate after 30 minutes.
· Nag screen
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!