A local keylogger that lets you track and record all users’ activities on any computers
Local Keylogger Pro will allow you to monitor all users’ activity on any computers in real time and record each computer’s usage history.
Local Keylogger Pro makes it easy to view, in real time, the screenshots of the any computers, all typed keystrokes, visited Web sites, used programs.
You can view a list of running processes and terminate undesirable ones. Local Keylogger Pro can record all user activity to the log file.
You can export this information exported to HTML for convenient viewing in your web browser, or to MHT file for analysis.
This allows you to see how long users worked with particular programs, how much time they spent on Internet, what sites they visited, what they typed in e-mails or chats.
Here are some key features of “Local Keylogger Pro”:
· Easy-to-use, even for beginners
· Absolutely invisible/stealth mode
· Logs accounts and passwords typed in the every application
· Logs message typed in all instant messengers
· Visual surveillance, support screenshots view
· Slide show for screenshots
· Captures the contents behind the asterisks
· Captures mouse clicks
· Logs websites visited
· Captures AOL/AIM/Yahoo/ICQ chats
· Keyword Detection and Notification
· Records contents of password protected web pages, including Web Mail messages
· Logs Windows Clipboard
· Sends log by e-mail
· Uploads ALL logs into the separate folders by FTP
· Invisible for the firewall program
· Invisible in the Windows startup list
· Monitors all users of the PC
· User friendly HTML file format for emailed logs
· Intercepts DOS-box and Java-chat keystrokes
· Supports international keyboards
· External log viewer
· Supports printing of the log
· Exports log to HTML
· Disk Space:10 MB
· CPU: 180 MHZ
· 7 days trial
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The latest version of Local Keylogger Pro fixed a bug in Email Delivering function
· optimized the FTP Delivering function
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!