Protect your valuable data by locking your PC with just a double click
These days, computers are everywhere: from banks and government offices to shops and homes. People tend to rely on tireless machines more and more every day.
We store our valuable data, personal and business-critical information, photos, credit card information, important phone numbers and vast amount of other private information on our hard drives. We install firewalls and anti-virus software to protect this data from outside intrusions and hijacks.
However, according to reports by IT specialists, the majority of electronic data theft crimes happen due to improper protection of computer systems from the inside. Human factor is still the greatest security issue today.
Co-workers and even our spouses can easily recover any bit of information we attempt to hide in vain on our computers simply by looking at the screen of an unattended machine. It is all that easy!
Just wait for the person to take a coffee break and have a look at his monitor! So, is there a solution that is both safe and easy to use?
In fact, there is! Introducing Lock My PC by FSPro Labs, the unique one-click system locking software that ensures no one but you can access your private data when you leave your computer unattended.
Just press the hotkey on your keyboard or double-click the TaskTray icon to lock off your PC. Once that is done, only the person who knows the correct password may access the computer! What the others will see is your lock screen. Windows hotkeys are disabled as well as the mouse pointer movement.
Lock My PC is fully customizable: from custom lock screen image to security level settings ? every possible option can be configured to suit your needs.
Throw in the password expiry and administrative control and you get the winner! To spice it up even more ? there is a FREE trial version available! Download it now!
Here are some key features of “Lock My PC”:
· Quick and safe computer lock by a hot key, or mouse click
· Windows 2000 and XP support (unlike our competitors we use keyboard driver to safely block Ctrl+Alt+Del and other key combinations)
· Administrative area for users and password management by supervisor
· Multi-user support
· Multimonitor support
· Autolock when computer is idle
· Auto turnoff when computer is locked for a long time
· Custom Lock Screens
· Screen saving effect
· Screen transparency – to use PC in presentation mode
· Optionally password protection for program settings
· Optionally locking for CD/DVD-ROM doors while computer is locked
· Command line options
· and many more
· 30 days trial
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug with incorrect startup lock on Windows XP
· Fixed bug which didn’t allow to change the password on Windows Vista
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!