Macro Keyboard Mouse Recorder Wizard lets you record and play back keyboard and mouse actions
Macro Wizard Keyboard Mouse Recorder is a software which lets you to record and play back keyboard and mouse actions.
Macro Wizard Keyboard Mouse Recorder can be run from the command line with the following command. “MacroWizard.exe macro-sommarco.mb”.
You can also make a Macro into a stand alone exe file. You also have hot keys to run applications, send text, send key strokes, run macros. This is a Macro Program that is very easy to use, and lets users make there own stand alone EXE files.
Here are some key features of “Macro Keyboard Mouse Recorder Wizard”:
· Record Macros Keyboard and mouse actions clicks and keys typed.
· Run from a command line
· Record Stop and Play the Macros with hot keys.
· Create multiple macros to work with other windows applications.
· Hot Keys that enable you to Run Marcos, Run Applications, Send a string a text, Send Key Strokes too.
· Allows you to stop a macro from running at anytime even if it is not finished, by hitting the Pause/Break Key on the keyboard.
· Saved .txt macro files can be edited with notepad by double clicking on the macro
· Macros can be made into standalone exe files
· Macro Speed can be changed to speed up or slow down a macro
· Macros can be set to repeat if a macro needs to run more then once. This option needs to set after the speed is changed
· 30 days trial
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!